Hang Loose and what not...

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Happy Windsday

On my random day off from work I decided to pay a visit to blackleaf canyon to see what all the fuss is about. Anyone who has ever climbed with me knows that the first time I go to a new climbing area is basically chalked up to a day that's less about climbing and more about becoming acquainted with the new place. Hopefully, my pre-climb visit to blackleaf will combat that problem and the next time I go back it will be all about klettern. Anyhoo... Rich Young, Dixie, and I all did a day trip visit to blackleaf and found that the 400 to 600 foot cliffs are quite climbable. And while my interests lie in the ascent of these formidable slabs, Rich's expertise in sky diving has focused his attention in "descending" the cliffs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home